Thanks to technology such as smartphones, it’s now easier to access information than ever before. That can make activities such as boating a lot easier.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE BEST APPS FOR BOATERS.
- NOAA SuperRes Radar HD – This app from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration provides boaters with up-to-date weather information and super high-resolution radar maps that are more detailed than anything else out there.
- Navionics Boating GPS – Immensely popular among boaters, this GPS provides detailed charts and has advanced features like chart updates, dock-to-dock rerouting, and weather and tide information.
- Dockwa – Dockwa allows boaters to easily find marinas at their destination, request a slip or mooring and handle reservations and payment.
- Boat Ramps – The Boat Ramps app helps boaters locate and get directions to more than 35,000 boat ramps throughout the country.
- Tide Graph – The Tide Graph app provides boaters with plenty of useful tide information by using data from thousands of US coastal stations and presenting them in a fun and interactive graph.
- Crownline Boating Catalog – This Crownline app provides a mobile shopping experience that includes boat brochures and a dynamic boat builder.